Distinctive Guidance for your wealth
Our firm in partnership with Hoopoe Advisors
With significant wealth comes great opportunity, as well as an increasing complexity of choice—especially with respect to whom you entrust to share your financial and personal aspirations. While maintaining and growing your assets is critical, equally important is developing a strategy for leaving behind a legacy, and having the freedom to pursue what is most important to you.
Putting your wealth to work for you
Our purpose is to deliver exceptional financial guidance and personalized service to help you build and preserve your wealth, create a strategy for passing on a lasting heritage to loved ones or meaningful charities, and empower you to pursue your life’s aspirations.
Our Association with Hoopoe Advisors positions us to cater to your distinct financial needs. As your trusted financial advocate, we provide investment guidance and financial planning to help you manage your wealth over your lifetime and beyond.
Acting in a leadership capacity, LPL Private Client harnesses the full scope of intellectual capital from throughout LPL in support of your objectives and aspirations. Your wealth management team of resources includes:
- Financial Planning Group: Comprised of nine CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioners, this field- experienced team is instrumental in crafting broad-ranging strategies including advanced financial and estate planning, executive compensation, education, and philanthropy.
- LPL Insurance Associates: As a general insurance agency and wholly-owned subsidiary, we provide affluent families and business owners with conflict-free strategies coupled with a broad-range of products provided by the highest rated insurance carriers in the nation. Our concierge platform is designed to serve large-client or impaired-risk needs through personalized collaboration with underwriters of suitable insurance carriers.
- The Private Trust Company: With origins that began in the world of Family Office, this wholly owned subsidiary and nationally chartered trust bank is deeply connected to the unique needs of high-net-worth clients. Comprised of experienced, knowledgeable, and professional administrators with backgrounds in law, accounting, banking, and tax, The Private Trust Company is dedicated to the administration of trusts and other family wealth arrangements such as family offices, businesses, and foundations.
- Retirement Partners: With advanced experience and knowledge in retirement plan design and implementation, this wholly owned subsidiary of LPL provides a turnkey solution to business owners looking to establish or modify an existing plan. Retirement Partners can be accessed during any stage of the retirement plan design process.
- LPL Research: LPL Research’s mission is to be a trusted partner to our advisors who provide investors like you with choices to help meet your financial goals. In this endeavor, our goal is to provide stellar due diligence and investment management advice—as a partner for those advisors who manage client assets themselves or as a portfolio manager for those advisors who want to leverage LPL Research’s experience.
- Fixed Income: With a deep understanding that fixed-income investments (bonds) play a major role in the lives of wealthy clients, this unit specializes in the construction of portfolios with elements such as corporate and municipal bonds, foreign denominated debt, structured products, and certificates of deposits (CDs). Whether the overall objective is tax-free income or capital preservation, we have the expertise to craft suitable fixed-income strategies.
- Investment & Planning Solutions: This team exists with the sole purpose of consulting with your advisor on a personalized portfolio strategy using prudent investment platform and products. As the tides of the economy ebb and flow, this team is consistently proactive and forward thinking.
- Restricted Securities: Many successful executives are the recipients of rewards that are regulated by securities law. This specialized unit is experienced with crafting personalized execution and exercise strategies that marry regulatory compliance with personal financial objectives.